- Introduction to Data Analytics with Power Query
- Five Excel Tips and Techniques to Massively Boost Team Productivity
- Audit Topic
- "City on the Line: How Baltimore Transformed its Budget to Beat the Great Recession and Deliver Outcomes"
- Cyber and Fraud Trends: The Evolving Landscape and How to Protect Yourself and Your Family
- Communicating in the Workplace and Leadership from a Slightly Different Perspective
- Sports Gambling
- KEYNOTE: Lessons in Giving and Receiving Feedback and Uncovering Unconscious Bias
- Economic Update
- Donald Tomoff, CPA, MBA, Founder, Invenio Advisors LLC
- Keith Novak, Partner, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- Andrew Kleine, CAO, Montgomery County
- Lynn Martin, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Peter Margaritas, CPA, CGMA, MAc
- James Kormel, Professor, Harford Community College
- Rebekah Brown, CPA, MACPA & BLI
MDGFOA 2019 Annual Summer Conference
June 19-21, 2019
Clarion Resort * Ocean City, MD
13 CPE Credits Available
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
YOU MAY REGISTER YOURSELF AND YOUR GUESTS ONSITE STARTING ON WED AT 11:00 AM
Wednesday, June 19
1:00 pm - 2:40 pm
3:00 pm - 4:40 pm
Thursday, June 20
8:05 am - 8:55 am
9:10 am - 10:00 am
10:00 am - 10:50 am
11:05 am - 12:45 pm
2:20 pm - 3:10 pm
3:10 pm - 3:30 pm
Join Maryland GFOA and Bank of America Merrill Lynch
at their annual
IRISH COFFEE SOCIAL
To be held at the Golden Sands Club Condominiums
10900 Coastal Highway, 22nd Floor
8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Thursday, June 20
(You must be 21 or over to attend)
(Also note that the Golden Sands is located within walking distance next door to the Clarion, but if you are driving, please park in any of the empty spaces closest to the highway)
FAMILY & GUESTS REGISTRATION
Adults 12 and over: $65.00
Children under 12: $35.00
Includes all meals & social events hosted by MDGFOA. Please note there will be a picnic on the pool patio during the Business Luncheon on Thurs. for our guests. Children under 21 are not permitted at any cocktail function hosted by MDGFOA or our Partners/Sponsors. Children under 18 are not permitted in the Exhibit Hall.
MDGFOA 2019 Annual Summer Conference Exhibitors
MDGFOA Member $300.00
Govt Employed Non-Member $340.00
Assoc. Non-Member $350.00
Retired MDGFOA Member $175.00
Should you have any issues with our online registration portal for the 2019 Annual Summer Conference, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you as soon as possible.
Cancellations of any event registration/exhibition space will be accepted up to 10 days prior to the event with a full refund.
No refund will be issued for any event cancelled beyond the 10 days prior to that event.
You may substitute an attendee by notifying MDGFOA of the substitution.
Clarion Resort Fountainebleau Hotel
10100 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD 21842
Group Code: GF0617
Maryland Approved Education Providers - Public Accountancy: Licensees may obtain continuing education from a program or sponsor that is not a NASBA CPE Registry sponsor. The documentation for the completion of these courses is more detailed and must be evaluated by the Board, at the time of audit, to determine if they qualify.